Veterans Services


Veteran Services is run by the Military Connection Center (MCC) and the University Registrar. The MCC provides career counseling, assistance with the admission and enrollment process, and connects you to military-affiliated programs to enhance your college experience.

University Registrar handles everything associated with the VA and G.I. Bill®. The Registrar can assist you with how to use and understand your VA Education Benefits and certify your classes with the VA. Please direct all VA questions to the Registrar's Office via email or by calling 757-683-4425.

Be sure to check out the community lounge, study spaces, and cyber lounge for military-affiliated students in Monarch Hall.

VA Certifying

How to get your certification process started.

Get Started

Step-by-step checklist for prospective and admitted students.

Upcoming Events

Important Contacts

Contact Robert Clark if you have any questions regarding Navy ROTC or Army ROTC.

Contact the Military Connection Center for assistance with applying to ODU, enrolling for classes, career counseling, and/or getting connected with campus.

Contact Dan Whiting for assistance with distance learning enrollment.

Contact the Registrar's Office Veterans Affairs Team for assistance with the G.I. Bill, Certifying classes through the VA, and other tuition benefit questions.

Schedule Appointment

If you'd like a member from the Military Connection Center to assist you with enrollment, admission, or deciding on a degree program, please schedule a virtual appointment.